Dandelion Chai Bev 25Bag

Dandelion Chai Bev 25Bag

Dandelion Chai Bev 25Bag

Regular price $16.80
  • Secure payments
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Golden Fields - dandelion chai  25 bags

Golden Fields Organic Coffee Dandelion Chai contains all the parts of the dandelion plant: the roasted roots (94%) and the dried leaves and flowers (6%). Golden Fields Dandelion 100% contains no barley malt, meaning that it’s gluten-free as well as caffeine-free. It is a pleasantly bitter nutritious tea with the dark colour of coffee.


Roasted Dandelion Root, Dried Dandelion Leaves & Flowers

Free pickup available at Plum Organics Papamoa

Free shipping for orders > $50

Charge of $8 for shipping for orders < $50

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Recently viewed