Go Healthy - magnesium powder lemon lime 250g
Go Healthy GO Magnesium Powder Contains Easily Absorbed Powder Form of Magnesium, Supplied in a Natural and Delicious Lemon Lime Flavour, for Energy, Stress, Tension and Muscle Relief Support
Go Healthy GO Magnesium Powder contains 310mg total elemental Magnesium, designed to support nervous system health, helping to ease stress, tension and relax muscles. Magnesium is an essential mineral that is responsible for over 300 biochemical reactions in the body, but is easily depleted when the body is under stress, through exercising, poor dietary choices, alcohol intake, or just from living a busy lifestyle. Formulated to support nervous system health, helping to ease stress, tension and relax muscles. GO Magnesium Powder New Zealand Blackcurrant also contains a blend of vitamins and minerals to not only further support the absorption and health benefits of Magnesium, but also help to promote energy and provide additional support for the nervous system. Assists in the prevention of Magnesium deficiency when dietary intake is inadequate.
- 310mg elemental Magnesium supplied in easy to take powder format
- Eases stress, tension and relaxes muscles
- Promotes energy
- Great tasting, naturally flavoured with lemon and lime citrus blend
Each 1 scoop daily (8.7g serve) contains:
- Magnesium glycinate (equiv. to Magnesium 50mg) - 354mg
- Magnesium citrate (equiv. to Magnesium 50mg) - 309mg
- Magnesium amino acid chelate (equiv. to Magnesium 210mg) - 1,050mg
- TOTAL ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM 310mg/serve
- Taurine - 3,000mg
- Vitamin C - 300mg
- Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate (equiv. to Calcium 68mg) - 291mg
- Potassium phosphate Monobasic (equiv. to Potassium 52mg) - 181mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (equiv. to Vitamin B6 41.14mg) - 50mg
- Colecalciferol (equiv. to Vitamin D3 200IU) - 5mcg
- Natural lemon lime citrus blend glavour
Adults: 1 scoop daily (8.7g serve) mixed into 200mlwater or juice. Best used mid-morning or afternoon. Or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.
If pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional prior to taking. In some cases high doses of magnesium can cause loose bowel movements (the threshold at which this occurs will vary from person to person). Always read the label. Take only as directed.
MEDICINE INTERACTIONS: Take two hours away from medications, magnesium may reduce absorption.
If taking prescription medication or if in doubt consult your Healthcare Professional.
Free pickup available at Plum Organics Papamoa
Free shipping for orders > $50
Charge of $8 for shipping for orders < $50